Happy September 1st!!
I SERIOUSLY can not believe that it is already the 9th month in the year! I told Chris this morning that in Feb. when we moved back to the states from Okinawa, I wanted it to be fall so I could put out our autumn decorations in the house that I KNEW that we would have by now! ;) I know God has plans for us, just sometimes they take a little longer than others! ;) It's ok though because I know once we do get a place that is ours I will be able to decorate it all the time! ;) Little suzie homemaker anyone?
I think the thing I am having the hardest time with as far as displacement is missing my puppies Our two puggies, CoCo and Kona are living with their Opa and Oma (my mom and dad) while Chris and I are out and about. I know they are doing better there because they are in a stable, loving place. In fact they have lived with their Opa and Oma longer than they have lived with us :( Stupid Okinawa! I am just missing my little bears. They are our fur babies. They seriously act like little humans, they seriously expect to be treated like people. CoCo always comes up and sits by us (actually up on a chair) while we are eating dinner. She doesn't beg, she just sits there as if she is invested in the conversation. Kona marches into each room she goes into like she owns the place, and wants to know why YOU are in HER room. They both also are their Opa's nappy buddies, and LOVE to take naps for hours with him if he lets them! I just love my puggies! Anyways, enough puppy talk! I know to some people I am totally weird when it comes to my dogs, but I come by it honestly!!
P.S. CoCo is the bigger one (she is supposed to be on a diet but Opa and Oma keep feeding her table scraps!) Kona is the little one!
Aww they are so cute! I know they are missing you too! I don't think you're weird! We have a baby with four legs too! He is spoiled rotten and is a big part of our family. I hope they get to come home to you soon!
ReplyDelete