One of my new layouts from this week! This was from when Chris and I went back to visit our family in Missouri in March! We all wanted to go out and celebrate St. Patty's day and live it up...which is exactly what happened! I love my family!!! :) This was a fun layout to do, the hardest part was finding 7 different papers in matching greens! ;)
Monday, July 13, 2009
St. Patty's layout
One of my new layouts from this week! This was from when Chris and I went back to visit our family in Missouri in March! We all wanted to go out and celebrate St. Patty's day and live it up...which is exactly what happened! I love my family!!! :) This was a fun layout to do, the hardest part was finding 7 different papers in matching greens! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment