Monday, July 6, 2009
Work in Progress!
Hi everyone! My page is currently a work in progress! I have started this website in order to show my friends and family my scrapbook pages, although I am not sure anyone needs to be seeing them! ;) I was inspired to start a website by seeing how many scrapbookers have them! I wanted to have a place to post things that inspire me... of course which is where you get "Ashley's InspirAtions". I apologize for the blog being currently "under construction" I am working hard to learn all of the new elements of a blog spot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay Ashley!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you jumped on the blog train. It's addicting..watch out!!
You will love it though. It's like an online journal..put pictures of all the fun places you get to visit with your DH...
I will be checking back with ya!!
Hi Ashley! Don't know if you remember me but I'm Kristi's sister, we took classes with you and your mom at Reflections! So glad to see you have a blog now! Can't wait to see your layouts posted here!
ReplyDelete