CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

FABULOUS!!!!


So lately I have been day dreaming over how to decorate my scrapbook room, I think I have an idea of what I want...colors and what not, although not positive! I keep going back and forth! BUT I HAVE been "window" shopping online to see what kinds of things I can find for cheap that would make my scrap room fabulous. I came across this comfy little accessory...don't know yet IF I would have the room, but I would love to have something to relax and inspire me when I am working! :) Plus I really don't think Chris would want this much "girly" anywhere else but in my scrap room!! ;)I was SO excited when I came across this chaise because I think it is fabulous AND IT IS AT TARGET!!! Obviously it is more for decoration instead of function but hey, it's a scrapbook room...whatever inspires me right?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ok...Friggin cute!!! LOVE IT! By the way, I don't think Chris would have any problem lounging for a spell and serenading you with his guitar while you scrapped:).
    Also...it gives him an excuse to let his "inner girl" come out! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE this!!!! I've always thought about how to do my scrapbook room too and it always had black, white, and pink in it!!! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete