
Every morning when I get up I drink tea instead of coffee...which drives my mother and mother in law nuts, because lets just say that they worship a false idol...COFFEE. Anyways, I am usually drinking "Good Earth" tea. (Which by the way is a company in Santa Cruz, Ca where I used to live!) Each of their teabags has a tag on the end with a great saying. I always enjoy looking at them and thinking about the quotes, in essence it is food for thought! ;) Anyways, today really struck a nerve because of all that is going on in Chris and my hunt for new jobs.
"Always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important that any one thing."
Abraham Lincoln
I must say that lately I have realized that Mr. Lincoln has said many of the quotes that have pushed me through hard times. One quote that I try hard to live by is,
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Anyways, those are my random thoughts for the day.
Ok...so I have come to the conclusion that you are the BEST regarding journaling reflections! But then...you are a communications/public relations girl:) Enjoy reading your reflections:)!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome quotes shared:)
PS...Yes, whatever you might say...I am proud of being a member of the Coffee Slut group! HA
Have you ever tried tea from Teavana? We found on in uptown Dallas this summer and it is SOOOO good! We love tea too...but still like our coffee :)
ReplyDelete