The camera for whatever reason was not taking my entire layout! This is another layout that I worked on this week. I had a totally different idea in my head for what I wanted it to be!
Ashley, I LOVE this page, what a great idea to start a blog like this! Your pages have so much love in them--you are such a doll! I do scrapbooking too, although not with all the details you have on yours. Nice job.
I have been very happily married to my best friend and partner in crime Chris for over 3 years. We just moved home from Okinawa, Japan where Chris was a Capt. in the Marine Corps. We are currently in between jobs and homes.
Ashley, I LOVE this page, what a great idea to start a blog like this! Your pages have so much love in them--you are such a doll! I do scrapbooking too, although not with all the details you have on yours. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteAshley, I'm so glad you have this blog now so we can see what you're up to! Great layout. You and your hubby are so cute! Tell your mom hi!
ReplyDelete